Monday, September 22, 2008

Art Show!

Whoo hoo! Okay, so super busy trying to get things ready in time for the art show on October 2nd. I've decided to put in my 3 main airbrush pieces, see if I can sell them. What's special about them now is that they are newly stretched over these 4 wooden pieces of wood. If you look at them, they look like canvases. They look amazing!! You gotta see it in person to really appreciate it. Shout out to my dog Chris for the great idea!








































These pieces are my "cardboard paintings." I painted them with gouche inked them. They were a lot of fun to do. The reason they are little "gangsta" pieces is because the theme for the show is "80s Inspired." I don't really remember the 80s, but what I do know is bright colors!




















9 comments:

Yusuke Sato said...

gangsta octopus and squids and jellyfish. That's all i need to say.

Heather Berry said...

Yay Chi! These look fanastic I hope you makes the money. When is the show again? I might be working not sure, argh!

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

Awesome Chi! Pictures don't do them justice...

wimpCheese said...

the show is october 2nd (thurs) from 8 to midnight i think

andrewQuintiliani said...

Ah snap! I wish I had monies so I could buy your robots!!

xxsmarsxx.deviantart.com said...

awesome. I totally remember octopus with ghetto blasters and fat gold chains in the 80s. wait... no I don't. But I wish I did! GL at the show your stuff looks great.

Ken said...

hey great work you got here, I really like your supremes!

Domo stanton said...

I use Photoshop to color pretty much everything i draw... i wanna get into illustrator too but every time somebody teaches it to me it goes right over my head, lol...

Brandon Paul said...

epic. i like your style.