The rules: I share 7 things about myself you don't already (possibly) know, and then I tag 7 others to do the same.
- My name Thanh Chi has no real cool meaning like energy, spirit, whatever you guys are mixing up with those Chinese meanings. It simply means "cute, little girl", and yes guys, that's the meaning in Vietnamese. My momma named me.
- I am a really big book worm. I read all of the Harry Potter books in 2 months, and that was in the middle of a busy quarter. Also, when I finish a book, if I like it, I'll re-read it again a couple of months later and still get excited and sucked into the storyline, regardless of the fact that I already know what's going to happen.
- My grandparents wanted my parents to push me to be a doctor so I can be successful and comfortable financially ever since I started middle school. Thankfully, my parents pushed me to do whatever makes me happy, which is my art.
- I'm a bit stubborn, so a lot of new things I try, I usually try to do figuring out on my own. Then when I get in more deep or get stuck, I finally do my full research and adapt my ways so it does work.
- Technically, I am 5' 1" and a half.
- I really do love skirts. I may be a tomboy at times, but there is definitely a girly girl in me.
- I love to watch horror and zombie movies because I love the thrill I get from them.
Ok, so now I tag: