Thursday, April 19, 2012

TOtally forgot about my recent art collaboration!


Hey! So. Yeah! I totally forgot about this recent (well not that recent anymore) art collaboration I did with one of my co-workers, and really great friend, Pierre Cerrato. Check him out, then come back for this post.

...

So this whole art collaboration thing started from when I saw one of my other buddies' sketches (Rod Ben, go there too and come back). I was instantly "I NEED TO COLOR THAT". So I did my thing and took it to illustrator. Considering we are big fans of one another's work, it only made sense to do this! I will be posting mine and Rod's tomorrow.

So for this one, I drew it, and he colored it. It came out so wonderful. I loves it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chi Duong please contact me regarding a potential illustration project?

Kem Royale, Fledgling Screenwriter
USA

theroyale16@gmail.com

For further info. goggle Kem Royale