Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Terrarium!!??

Hey guys, trying to get back on the blogging train again :-), so I'll keep it nice and short.

I tried to do my best documenting this foray of mine into this new craft, so here goes!

My starting materials

With this bunny

And some of this moss

I started out with this round jar for him, but things got a little crowded, and in the end, you couldn't see everything as well as I wanted them seen, so I switched containers.





That was when I decided to switch everything to this smaller but more open square container, and in the end, I really like how it came out.














I ended up turning this round jar into a beach home for this little turtle! It's a lot plainer and more simple than the first, but I'm pretty happy with this outcome as well.





1 comment:

Nate Dizzle T.V. said...

iLOL you dont wanna know what i thought that green stuff was at first..lol nice job tho!